Comments on ARCIC Sub-Commissions’ Drafts
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): John Scarisbrick
Dated: June 1973
Event: ARCIC: Poringland Sub-Commission on Ministry, Poringland, Norwich, England, 11-15 June 1973
Protocol number: ARCIC-70A
(Draft texts & Schema
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/70To cite this document:John Scarisbrick
. "Comments on ARCIC Sub-Commissions’ Drafts", ARCIC-70A (June 1973). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 23 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=362.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-70A View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org