Church and Communion Part 1: Storrington-Birmingham draft
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Dated: July 1989
Event: ARCIC II: The Theology of Communion; Moral Issues, Venice, 28 August to 6 September 1989
Protocol number: ARCIC-II-90
(Draft texts & Schema
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/2/249To cite this document:
"Church and Communion Part 1: Storrington-Birmingham draft", ARCIC-II-90 (July 1989). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 21 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=1019.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org