Letter to the Bishops of the Catholic Church on Some Aspects of the Church Understood as Communion
Protocol number: ARCIC-II-209
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/2/298
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=1068This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
Download options: click here
- ARCIC-II-209A (vatican.va)
- ARCIC-II-209B: Catholic International 3 (Sept. 1992): 761-767
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org