ARC agreed statement on the Lambeth and Vatican responses to ARCIC I
Author(s): English ARC
Dated: Mar. 1993
Protocol number: ARCIC-II-219
), English ARC
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/2/309
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=1079This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-II-219 (missing)
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org