Introduction to the Principal Documents at Present Before the Sub-Commission
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): G.R. Dunstan
Dated: 16 Apr. 1968
Event: ARCCM: Mixed Marriage, Windsor, 16-18 April 1968
Protocol number: ARCJPC-MM-1
Lambeth Library: CFR/6/3/7/186A/1To cite this document:G.R. Dunstan
. "Introduction to the Principal Documents at Present Before the Sub-Commission", ARCJPC-MM-1 (16 Apr. 1968). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 28 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=1256.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCJPC-MM-1 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org