The Relation of the Encyclical ‘Humanae Vitae’ to the Sub-Commission’s Task
Author(s): Langton Fox
Dated: 27 Nov. 1968
Event date: Pineta Sacchetti, Rome, 27-30 November 1968
(ARCCM: The Theology of Marriage and the Problems of Mixed Marriages)
Protocol number: ARCJPC-MM-9
Lambeth Library: CFR/6/3/7/186A/9
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=1268This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This document has these items:
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org