Is the Marriage Bond An Indissoluble Vinculum?
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Helen Oppenheimer
Event: ARCCM: Scripture and the nature of nullity, Haywards Heath, England, 9-13 April 1973
Protocol number: ARCCM-18
Lambeth Library: CFR/6/3/7/186A/18To cite this document:Helen Oppenheimer
. "Is the Marriage Bond An Indissoluble Vinculum?", ARCCM-18. Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 16 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=1277.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCCM-18 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org