How important is it to Anglicans that the children of mixed marriages be brought up as members of their own Communion, and why? An Episcopalian’s Response
Author(s): L. Mason Knox
Event date: Dublin, 1-5 April 1974
(ARCCM: Ecclesiological positions and pastoral disciplines)
Protocol number: ARCCM-24
Lambeth Library: CFR/6/3/7/186A/24
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=1282This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org