The Ecumenical Movement: An Anthology of Key Texts and Voices
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=1377This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
Download options: click here
- The Ecumenical Movement: An Anthology of Key Texts and Voices. Ed. by Michael Kinnamon and Brian E. Cope (Geneva/Grand Rapids: WCC Publications/Eerdmans, 1997), pp. 157-164.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org