The Contemporary Relevance of Justification by Faith
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Georges Tavard, AA
)To cite this document:Georges Tavard, AA
. "The Contemporary Relevance of Justification by Faith" (1985). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 25 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=1418.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- One in Christ 21, no. 2 (1985): 131-138
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org