Women and the Ministry: A Case for Theological Seriousness
Author(s): Rowan Williams
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=1419This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This document has these items:
- Ch. 1 in Feminine in the Church, ed. by Monica Furlong (London: SPCK, 1984)
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org