The Ordination of Women and the ‘Maleness’ of Christ
Author(s): R A. Norris
Dated: June 1986
Protocol number: ARCIC-II-58-1C
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=1481This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
Download options: click here
- Anglican Theological Review, Supp. Ser. 6 (June 1976): 69-80
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org