New Working Group to further Anglican-Roman Catholic Relations
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Dated: 25 Jan. 2001
Event: Meeting of Anglican and Catholic Bishops at Mississauga, May 2000, Mississauga, 14-20 May 2000
(Communiqués & Press Releases
)To cite this document:IARCCUM
. "New Working Group to further Anglican-Roman Catholic Relations" (25 Jan. 2001). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 28 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=217.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org