Agreed Statement on the Eucharist
Dated: 28 May 1969
Event date: Poringland, Norwich, England, 12-16 April 1971
(ARCIC: Poringland Sub-Commission on the Eucharist)
Protocol number: ARCIC-31F
Fonds: Joint Working Group of the Australian Council of Churches and the Australian Episcopal Conference of the Roman Catholic Church
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/31F
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=257This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
Status of agreed statements:
Agreed statements have been agreed by the dialogue members and submitted to the sponsoring churches for study. These texts express the careful considerations of the members of the dialogue but are not official statements of either of the churches.
This document has these items:
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org