Chairman’s address delivered by the Bishop of Ossory (Henry McAdoo) at the opening of the Windsor 1971 meeting
Author(s): Henry McAdoo
Dated: 1 Sept. 1971
Event date: Windsor, 1-8 September 1971
(ARCIC: Eucharistic Doctrine)
Protocol number: ARCIC-35
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/35
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=264This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org