A Shift to High Papalism in the Middle Ages
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Alberic Stacpoole, OSB
Dated: 1 Sept. 1971
Event: ARCIC: Eucharistic Doctrine, Windsor, 1-8 September 1971
Protocol number: ARCIC-36-2
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/36To cite this document:Alberic Stacpoole, OSB
. "A Shift to High Papalism in the Middle Ages", ARCIC-36-2 (1 Sept. 1971). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 21 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=267.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-36-2 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org