Agenda and Minutes of ARCIC Business Meeting at Canterbury
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Dated: 2 Sept. 1973
Event: ARCIC: Ministry and Ordination, Canterbury, 27 August to 6 September 1973
Protocol number: ARCIC-84A
(Minutes & Reports
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/84ATo cite this document:
"Agenda and Minutes of ARCIC Business Meeting at Canterbury", ARCIC-84A (2 Sept. 1973). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 15 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=387.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-84A View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org