Where should the dialogue begin?
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Eugene Fairweather
Dated: 9 Jan. 1967
Event: ARCJPC: First Steps Toward Restoring Full Unity; identifying themes for dialogue, Gazzada, Italy, 9-13 January 1967
Protocol number: ARCJPC-3
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/ARCJPC/3To cite this document:Eugene Fairweather
. "Where should the dialogue begin?", ARCJPC-3 (9 Jan. 1967). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 20 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=43.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org