The Nature of Schism: How Complete can it Ever Be? What does it Do? How can it be Healed?
Author(s): Christopher Butler
Dated: 2 May 1974
Event date: Grottaferrata, Italy, 27 August to 5 September 1974
Protocol number: ARCIC-101
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/101
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=430This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-101 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org