An Examination of Vatican II’s Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation (Dei Verbum) as an authoritative description of the authority of Scripture
Author(s): Raymond Pelly
Dated: 27 Aug. 1974
Event date: Grottaferrata, Italy, 27 August to 5 September 1974
Protocol number: ARCIC-113
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/113
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=445This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This document has these items:
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org