How does the Church proclaim the Word?
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Michael Richards
Dated: 30 Aug. 1967
Event: ARCJPC: 2nd meeting, Huntercombe Manor, Buckinghamshire, 30 August to 3 September 1967
Protocol number: ARCJPC-8
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/ARCJPC/8To cite this document:Michael Richards
. "How does the Church proclaim the Word?", ARCJPC-8 (30 Aug. 1967). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 20 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=48.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCJPC-8 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org