What Should be the Minimum Structure and Essential Life of Local Church?
Author(s): Eric Kemp
Dated: 30 Aug. 1967
Event date: Huntercombe Manor, Buckinghamshire, 30 August to 3 September 1967
(ARCJPC: 2nd meeting)
Protocol number: ARCJPC-9
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/ARCJPC/9
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=49This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This document has these items:
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org