Implications of Infallibility
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Carolyn M. Craft
Dated: Oct. 1974
Protocol number: ARCIC-137
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/137To cite this document:Carolyn M. Craft
. "Implications of Infallibility", ARCIC-137 (Oct. 1974). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 16 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=498.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- Anglican Theological Review 56, no. 4 (October 1974)
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org