The Papal Supremacy in Relation to the Unity and Unicity of the Church
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Louis Bouyer
Dated: 30 Aug. 1967
Event: ARCJPC: 2nd meeting, Huntercombe Manor, Buckinghamshire, 30 August to 3 September 1967
Protocol number: ARCJPC-10
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/ARCJPC/10To cite this document:Louis Bouyer
. "The Papal Supremacy in Relation to the Unity and Unicity of the Church", ARCJPC-10 (30 Aug. 1967). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 20 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=50.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCJPC-10 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org