Summary of Criticisms of the Windsor and Canterbury Statements
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): William A. Purdy
Dated: June 1977
Event: ARCIC: How to treat the reaction to the Statement, Chichester, 30 August to 8 September 1977
Protocol number: ARCIC-163
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/163To cite this document:William A. Purdy
. "Summary of Criticisms of the Windsor and Canterbury Statements", ARCIC-163 (June 1977). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 20 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=551.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-163 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org