The Eucharist and Time
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Colin Hickling
Dated: May 1977
Event: ARCIC: How to treat the reaction to the Statement, Chichester, 30 August to 8 September 1977
Protocol number: ARCIC-165
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/165To cite this document:Colin Hickling
. "The Eucharist and Time", ARCIC-165 (May 1977). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 15 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=553.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-165 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org