Letter to all members of ARCIC
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Christopher J. Hill
Dated: 26 Aug. 1977
Event: ARCIC: How to treat the reaction to the Statement, Chichester, 30 August to 8 September 1977
Protocol number: ARCIC-sf-18B
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/SUPP/18To cite this document:Christopher J. Hill
. "Letter to all members of ARCIC", ARCIC-sf-18B (26 Aug. 1977). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 21 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=568.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org