The Nature of Baptism and Its Place in the Life of the Church
Status of agreed statements:
Agreed statements have been agreed by the dialogue members and submitted to the sponsoring churches for study. These texts express the careful considerations of the members of the dialogue but are not official statements of either of the churches.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- Called to Full Unity, pp. 26-32
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org