Primacy and Conciliarity: The Agreed Statement of the Anglican/Roman Catholic International Commission on Authority in the Church
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Edward Yarnold, SJ
Dated: Mar. 1977
Protocol number: ARCIC-176
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/176To cite this document:Edward Yarnold, SJ
. "Primacy and Conciliarity: The Agreed Statement of the Anglican/Roman Catholic International Commission on Authority in the Church", ARCIC-176 (Mar. 1977). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 23 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=585.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- The Month 238 (Mar. 1977): 78-81 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org