Summary Minutes of the Plenary Sessions at Salisbury, 12th-20th January 1979
Dated: 20 Jan. 1979
Event date: Salisbury, 12-20 January 1979
(ARCIC: Elucidations on Eucharist and Ministry)
Protocol number: ARCIC-198
(Minutes & Reports
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/198
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=621This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-198 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org