The Origins of the Anglican-Roman Catholic Consultation on the Ordination of Women
Author(s): Christopher J. Hill
Dated: 27 Feb. 1978
Event date: Versailles, 27 February to 3 March 1978
(ARC Consultation on the Ordination of Women)
Protocol number: ARCCOW-2
Lambeth Library: CFR/6/3/1/54
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=627This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This document has these items:
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org