Introduction to the debate on GS 394 in the General Synod by the Bishop of Chichester
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Eric Kemp
Dated: 22 Feb. 1979
Protocol number: ARCIC-203B
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/203BTo cite this document:Eric Kemp
. "Introduction to the debate on GS 394 in the General Synod by the Bishop of Chichester", ARCIC-203B (22 Feb. 1979). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 23 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=633.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-203B View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org