Roman Catholic Comments on the Venice Statement
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): William A. Purdy
Dated: 14 Dec. 1979
Protocol number: ARCIC-216
(Responses to Agreed Statements
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/216To cite this document:William A. Purdy
. "Roman Catholic Comments on the Venice Statement", ARCIC-216 (14 Dec. 1979). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 16 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=659.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-216 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org