Letter to ARCIC members (post-Venice 1979)
Author(s): Christopher J. Hill
Dated: 14 Sept. 1979
Event date: Venice, 28 August to 6 September 1979
(ARCIC: Further discussion of 'Authority' statement)
Protocol number: ARCIC-sf-27
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/SUPP/27
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=701This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org