Authority in the Church: a Protestant Comment
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): George Appia
Protocol number: ARCIC-170A
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/170To cite this document:George Appia
. "Authority in the Church: a Protestant Comment", ARCIC-170A (1977). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 16 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=719.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- Faith and Unity 21, no. 2 (1977): 32-33
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org