Confidential report made by the Bishop of Ossory to the Archbishop of Canterbury on the First meeting of ARCIC
Author(s): Henry McAdoo
Dated: 30 Jan. 1970
Event date: Windsor, 9-15 January 1970
(ARCIC: Fundamentals of the Faith; Authority; Church; Intercommunion and Ministry; Eucharist)
Protocol number: ARCIC-8
(Minutes & Reports
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/8
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=76This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org