Problems of Contemporary Ecclesiology (with some reference to ‘Justification’)
Author(s): John Thornhill, SM
Event date: Venice, 30 August to 6 September 1983
(ARCIC II: The Church, Grace and Salvation)
Protocol number: ARCIC-II-5-2
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/2/16
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=786This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org