The Goal of Unity in Dialogues Involving Anglicans and Some Implications for the Work of ARCIC II
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Mary Tanner
Protocol number: ARCIC-II-38-4
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/2/85To cite this document:Mary Tanner
. "The Goal of Unity in Dialogues Involving Anglicans and Some Implications for the Work of ARCIC II", ARCIC-II-38-4 (1985). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 21 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=855.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-II-38-4 (missing)
- “The Goal of Unity in Theological Dialogues Involving Anglicans”, in G. Gassmann and P. Nørgaard-Højen, eds., Einheit der Kirche (Otto Lembeck, 1988), pp. 69-78
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org