Reflection on the Roman Catholic-Anglican Communion Consultation on Ordination of Women
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Christian Howard
Dated: 7 Mar. 1978
Protocol number: CFR-RC-55-19
(Minutes & Reports
Lambeth Library: CFR/6/3/1/55To cite this document:Christian Howard
. "Reflection on the Roman Catholic-Anglican Communion Consultation on Ordination of Women", CFR-RC-55-19 (7 Mar. 1978). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 20 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=928.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- CFR-RC-55 – pp. 19-23 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org