Subsistit In: The Significance of Vatican II’s Decision to say of the Church of Christ not that it ‘is’ but that it ‘subsists in’ the Roman Catholic Church
Author(s): Francis A. Sullivan, SJ
Protocol number: ARCIC-II-69-1
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/2/176
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=946This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org