Subsistit In: The Significance of Vatican II’s Decision to say of the Church of Christ not that it ‘is’ but that it ‘subsists in’ the Roman Catholic Church
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Francis A. Sullivan, SJ
Protocol number: ARCIC-II-69-1
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/2/176To cite this document:Francis A. Sullivan, SJ
. "Subsistit In: The Significance of Vatican II’s Decision to say of the Church of Christ not that it ‘is’ but that it ‘subsists in’ the Roman Catholic Church", ARCIC-II-69-1 (1986). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 28 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=946.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- One in Christ 22, no. 2 (1986): 115-123
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org