Response to Rev. Christopher Hill
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): John Howe
Dated: 3 Apr. 1978
Protocol number: CFR-RC-55-27
Lambeth Library: CFR/6/3/1/55To cite this document:John Howe
. "Response to Rev. Christopher Hill", CFR-RC-55-27 (3 Apr. 1978). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 16 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=957.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- CFR-RC-55 – p. 27
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org