‘Communion between Anglicans and Roman Catholics – The Present Situation’ report from Group D
Dated: 6 Sept. 1987
Event date: Palazzola, Italy, 2-10 September 1987
(ARCIC II: Growth in Communion)
Protocol number: ARCIC-II-75D
(Draft texts & Schema
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/2/194
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=964This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This document has these items:
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org