Salvation and the Church
Dated: 4 Sept. 1986
Event date: Llandaff, Wales, 26 August to 4 September 1986
(ARCIC II: Salvation and the Church)
Protocol number: ARCIC-II-64
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=12This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
Status of agreed statements:
Agreed statements have been agreed by the dialogue members and submitted to the sponsoring churches for study. These texts express the careful considerations of the members of the dialogue but are not official statements of either of the churches.
This document has these items:
- Salvation and the Church (London: Church House Publishing, 1987).
- Looking towards a Church fully reconciled. Ed. by Adelbert Denaux, Nicholas Sagovsky, and Charles Sherlock (London: SPCK, 2016), pp. 5-24.
- GA II, pp. 315-325
- Information Service 63 (1987/I): 33-41 (christianunity.va)
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org