Address of Pope Paul VI to the Archbishop of Canterbury
Author(s): Paul VI
Dated: 23 Mar. 1966
Event date: Rome, 23-24 March 1966
(Visit of Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr. Michael Ramsey to Pope Paul VI)
Fonds: Fraternal visits between Popes and Archbishops of Canterbury
(Letters, addresses, & greetings
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=462This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
This document has these items:
- The Archbishop of Canterbury’s Visit to Rome, March 1966 (Westminster: Church House, 1966), p. 9
- Italiano ~ (vatican.va)
- Latin ~ (vatican.va)
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org