The Horizon of the ‘Primacy’ of the Bishop of Rome
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Jean-Marie Tillard, OP
Dated: June 1975
Protocol number: ARCIC-133
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/133To cite this document:Jean-Marie Tillard, OP
. "The Horizon of the ‘Primacy’ of the Bishop of Rome", ARCIC-133 (June 1975). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 16 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=480.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org