Anglican-Catholic Dialogue: Its Problems and Hopes
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Joseph Ratzinger
Dated: Mar. 1983
Protocol number: ARCIC-262
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/262To cite this document:Joseph Ratzinger
. "Anglican-Catholic Dialogue: Its Problems and Hopes", ARCIC-262 (Mar. 1983). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 16 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=535.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-262 View JPEGS
- Insight 1, no. 3 (March 1983): 2-11
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org