Teaching Authority and Infallibility in the Church
Persistent link: iarccum.org/doc/?d=604This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this document.
Status of agreed statements:
Agreed statements have been agreed by the dialogue members and submitted to the sponsoring churches for study. These texts express the careful considerations of the members of the dialogue but are not official statements of either of the churches.
Download options: click here
- Theological Studies 40, no. 1 (Mar. 1979): 113-166 (cdn.theologicalstudies.net)
- Teaching Authority & Infallibility in the Church, Lutherans and Catholics in Dialogue VI, ed. by Paul C. Empie, T. Austin Murphy, and Joseph A. Burgess (Minneapolis: Augsburg Publishing House, 1978): 11-68
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org