Ordination of Women in the Anglican Communion and the Ecumenical Debate
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Christian Howard
Dated: July 1977
Event: ARC Consultation on the Ordination of Women, Versailles, 27 February to 3 March 1978
Protocol number: ARCCOW-3
Lambeth Library: CFR/6/3/1/54To cite this document:Christian Howard
. "Ordination of Women in the Anglican Communion and the Ecumenical Debate", ARCCOW-3 (July 1977). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 21 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=629.
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org