The Ordination of Women and Anglican-Roman Catholic Relations
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): William A. Purdy
Dated: 27 Feb. 1978
Event: ARC Consultation on the Ordination of Women, Versailles, 27 February to 3 March 1978
Protocol number: ARCCOW-4
Lambeth Library: CFR/6/3/1/54To cite this document:William A. Purdy
. "The Ordination of Women and Anglican-Roman Catholic Relations", ARCCOW-4 (27 Feb. 1978). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 23 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=645.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCCOW-4 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org