Some Notes on “Draft Continuation of Venice 24” (ARCIC 204)
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Christopher Butler
Dated: 31 July 1979
Protocol number: ARCIC-204B
(Draft texts & Schema
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/1/204BTo cite this document:Christopher Butler
. "Some Notes on “Draft Continuation of Venice 24” (ARCIC 204)", ARCIC-204B (31 July 1979). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 16 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=637.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- ARCIC-204B View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org